RIVER CURRENT UPATES
We have been closely and prayerfully monitoring Covid-19 and it’s impact in our communities. With the guidance of our local health officials, elders, and leadership team, we have put several protocols into place in our attempt to stop the spread of Covid-19 as we reopen our doors to you.
As a church, we feel it is our responsibility to care for you and the amazing communities that we get to serve to the best of our ability. Because of this commitment to your safety and well being we have now implemented the following procedures BEFORE entering into the River Church.
Please review the following questions PRIOR To Entering Our Church.
- Please wear your mask while on The River Church campus
- Please review the following questions PRIOR To Entering Our Church.
- Do you or have you had a fever in the past 24 hours?
- Are you currently sick or having a cough, sore throat, stuffy or running nose?
- Have you been in contact with someone who is suspected of having the Corona virus or the flu in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you or someone you live with been tested for Corona virus in the past week?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, a River Church Health & Wellness Nurse will come out and talk to you.
If No, proceed to the door, sanitize your hands, and go directly to the sanctuary. Please do not gather in River Row and be mindful of the 6ft. rule.
Ways of Boosting Your Immune System
To support your immune system try the following:
- Avoid sugary and processed foods and drinks. Stay hydrated with lots of water.
- Consume fermented foods such as yogurt, pickles and sauerkraut daily.
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of healthy fats, nuts, butter, cheeses, whole grains and protein of your choice each day.
Try Vitamins and Supplements
- Take Vitamin , Vitamin D3, Zing 30 are just a few of the many suggested vitamins surged in helping you boost your immune system.
When gargling, always use 8 oz. warm water with salt, gargle 3 times a day.
Bring the following to a boil in a large pot: water, orange peels, lemon peels, sea salt, and onions. Remove pot from burner, Hold your head over the stream and inhale for 3-5 minutes at a time to equal 15 minutes. Do this daily. It can be divided into five-minute intervals morning, noon and night.
Aromatherapy– (Using a diffuser)
You can use essential oils placed in a diffuser, or humidifier if you do not have a diffuser. Use distilled water if possible. Follow instructions on when and how often to use the diffuser. Examples of essential oils to use are: eucalyptus, tea tree, clove, oregano and lemon.
These are all homeopathic strategies, not just for building your immune system, but minimizing your potential for fighting diseases including COVID-19. Please understand none of these strategies is intended to diagnose or treat any disease, including Covid19. If you show symptoms of the virus, please consult your physician prior to taking any medication. Let us do all we can to stay healthy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates